In 1907 the Wallaroo Golf Club was established and the first committee was formed with Dr. Harbison being the first President.
In 1914 the Wheat Board decided to move the wheat sheds closer to the railway lines and this enabled the Golf Club to purchase their first club house.
In 1950 a new club house was built on the site (now occupied by the Cricket Club) and in 1963 more major renovations and extenstions were made.
Wallaroo went on to the effluent scheme and the District Council of the Copper Coast installed an automatic sprinkler system to be used on the fairways.
A strategic planning committee was set up in June 1996 to map out a plan for greening of the course.
We now have an extremely well maintained sand scrapes golf course playable all year round.